As we know that 3Ds Max could make a fantastic image of all the planets and stars, now we have "Sun & Moon" contest which you may submit the artwork you have before, and also the new work.
อ่านกฎเป็นภาษาไทยได้ที่ [link] Please read the following rules for this contest:
- Your artwork need to contain the moon or the sun or both, which you could also contain other objects.
- You can submit your artwork on a Gallery Folder of this 3Ds Max group, Sun & Moon Contest ([link]
, or you could submit it as a message to a Facebook Page, [link]
- You need to allow us to post your artwork in the a Facebook Page, [link]
so people could vote for them by clicking "Like". So please have your name at the corner of the image, then people could know that you are the artist.
- You have to be the artist who create the artwork you submit.
- You can submit from now until May 26th, 2013. Awards:
- 2 Awards are the one that get the most votes and the one that chosen by our team.
- If you are outside Thailand, we will send you an electronic certificate as a pdf file, showing that you get the popular vote or get chosen from our team.
- If you are in Thailand, we will have the actual certificate and a stationary set as a gift for you. Why the Contest:
- This month, May 2013, there are both solar eclipse and lunar eclipse in the same month, so we celebrate for it.
- For the Facebook Page we mentioned before, it is the birth day of the King of The Solitary of Golden Umbrella from South-East Asia. THANK YOU FOR SUBMIT!